Our approach to cybersecurity risk management, measurement, and decision-making helps ensure that our clients receive actionable information that can be understood and operationalized – from the IT/Security organization to the boardroom.
We help an organization manage cybersecurity risks, while achieving its strategic business objectives in an agile, comprehensive, and proactive fashion.
Three of the biggest issues are:
1. Potential cybersecurity risks are pervasive and increase the frequency and sophistication of cyber-attacks, including ransomware, all of which can result in financial losses, reputational damage, and regulatory penalties to companies, both private and public.
2. Companies are facing expanding regulatory requirements and industry cybersecurity standards, which have become part of an organization’s operational and business needs.
3. Boards of Directors are held responsible for detailed cyber risk oversight, necessitating continuous training on evolving cyber issues and management’s plans for allocating resources with respect to the preparedness in responding to cyber risks.
Our TechPar cybersecurity teams are led by senior leaders with decades of industry specific subject matter expertise and real-world experience, from developing security strategies to supporting ransomware incident response. Our security solutions are business-driven, balancing an organization’s risk profile with business needs and budget.
TechPar’s Cybersecurity services include:
- Virtual CISO (vCISO)
- Board of Directors Cyber Risk Management Advisory Services
- Regulatory Compliance/Industry Standards Assessments
Finance: FFIEC, NYDFS, GLBA
Healthcare: HIPAA, HITRUST
Government: NIST, CMMC
International: ISO 27001
Others: SOC2, PCI DSS
- Cyber Readiness Assessment
- Cybersecurity Testing
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Social Engineering/Email Phishing/Email Filter Testing
- Security Awareness and Training
Email Phishing Awareness
Incident Response Tabletop Exercises
- IT Security Policy and Procedure Development
Contact Andrew Silberstein, TechPar Cybersecurity Services Leader, to discuss how we can assist you regarding Cybersecurity Services.