Steven Abraham has over 40 years experience in management consulting, IT services, systems integration and operational improvement in numerous industries, including technology, media, entertainment, communications, retail and consumer products. Since 2013, Steve has served as Managing Principal in TechPar Group, with overall responsibility for TPG’s practice in the West.
Steven also serves as a Senior Advisor for several hedge funds, including the $3B+ fund run by Matrix Capital Management LP, and Dockyard Capital Management, focusing largely on public company investments in media, entertainment, communications, consumer products and technology.
From 2002-2012, Steven was a VP/general manager with IBM’s Global Business Services, responsible for the Global Media/Entertainment management consulting and SI business.
From 1981-2002, Steven played increasingly senior roles for Pricewaterhouse Coopers consulting, serving from 1994-2002 as Global Managing Partner of the Entertainment, Media and Communications consulting practice.
Prior to PwCC, Mr. Abraham managed software development at Xerox Systems Development, a key member of a group that collaborated with Xerox’s famed Palo Alto Research Center (Xerox PARC) to pioneer products that formed much of the foundation for today’s digital consumer services and the Internet.
Mr. Abraham holds an MS in Computer Science from UCLA where he was a Regent’s Fellow, and a BS in Math/Computer Science from UCSB where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa.
Alex Berson is an internationally recognized expert, thought leader, author, and advisor in the areas of identity & access management and cyber security, cloud computing; emerging architectures such as Blockchain and microservices; Master Data Management (MDM); Big Data technologies; Machine Learning, and Cloud Computing, focusing on building complex ground-breaking solutions for financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and technology companies.
Throughout his career Alex held key technology and management positions in companies like JPMorgan Chase, BearingPoint, Entrust, Merrill Lynch, Dun & Bradstreet, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Solomon Smith Barney and other, including a thought leadership role of the JPMorgan Chase Distinguished Engineer & Executive Director as well as the executive roles of CTO for Portal Technologies for Entrust Inc. and CTO of enCommerce (Internet Security company).
Alex holds graduate and post-graduate degrees in Computer Sciences and Applied Math and actively participates in various industry professional associations. Alex is one of the initiators and a founding member of several standards groups including OASIS Technical Committees on Security Services (SAML), XML Access Control (XACML), and Business Transaction Processing (BTP).
Alex has published numerous direction-setting technical articles in trade magazines and on-line publications, and is the author and co-author of a number of best-selling professional books, including Master Data Management and Data Governance; Master Data Management and Customer Data Integration for a Global Enterprise; Building Data Mining Applications for CRM; Data Warehousing, Data Mining and OLAP; Client/Server Architecture; SYBASE and Client/Server Computing; and APPC: Introduction to LU6.2.
Jeff Cameron has been advising healthcare leaders for over 27 years. He has experience in leading and developing strategic plans, leading large transformations, and a track record of delivery value to his clients. Jeff has led the design and build of numerous data analytics and electronic data exchange platforms. Jeff has focused his career on using advanced technology and new business models to create innovative business solutions in the healthcare industry.
His experience includes:
- Transformation of organizations and achieving cost reduction and automation through data-driven technology and innovation.
- Development of strategic investment portfolio for large health care providers and health plans.
- Client relationship management including organizational and technology design for information management organizations, architecture competency and large system transformations.
- Creation of practical, visionary strategy and management of complex technology implementations.
- Development of cloud-based solutions to drive provider quality measurements.
Mr. Cameron earned a Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics at the University of Wisconsin – Stout. He is also often requested to publish industry articles on new technology trends and the impact of government reform on the healthcare industry.
Bob Heuman is a senior IT professional who has designed and delivered systems for trading, risk and reporting for top-tier Financial Services firms for over 30 years. Bringing start-up experience to Wall Street he has built cutting-edge platforms for Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Deutsche Bank. As a systems architect he has designed fail-safe trade execution platforms and deployed them globally as well as having charted the path for evolving legacy systems. As a data architect he has designed numerous master data stores and has analyzed data flows front-to-back through enterprise platforms.
His experience both on the vendor and client side gives him perspective on vendor management, build-vs-buy decisions, and running proof-of-concept evaluations. His knowledge of the changing regulatory environment informs the design of systems needed to implement complex reporting requirements.
Some of Robert’s specialties include:
- Data governance
- Performance analysis
- Failure analysis
- Creation of Centers of Excellence to spread best practices throughout an organization
The trade execution platform he delivered for Deutsche Bank was awarded the Technology Managers Forum Innovation Award, and his contributions to industry messaging benchmarks earned him recognition as a STAC Fellow.
Robert holds a degree in Computer Science from MIT.
Yosef Levine is a finance and digital transformation professional with operational, technical, and managerial expertise. Yosef has experience leading significant controls and governance remediations. He has most recently built and led a Big 4 practice responsible for Technology Risk Management, Confidentiality & Data Privacy. Mr. Levine has led projects involved with:
- The definition of global strategic risk governance and operating models to power organizational digital transformations using agile principles
- Large scale cloud implementations to comply with global regulatory standards.
- Compliance and regulatory impact on business process and controls to support digital transformations.
- Financial audits for public and non-public entities requiring deep experience in Professional Practice quality management.
Yosef graduated from Yeshiva University – SYMS School of Business BA (Accounting) and is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Information Technology Professional
Ari Neugroschl is a visionary, entrepreneurial IT executive, with over 25 years’ experience providing enterprise-wide leadership, guiding strategic direction and transformational decision making in business and technical initiatives. He drives large and complex IT organizations to enable agile innovation, business growth and operational excellence. Leveraging a collaborative style to build and lead high-performing cross-organizational teams to architect, implement, manage and streamline intricate IT designs.
Ari’s experience and skills include:
- Cybersecurity: Protecting franchise reputation through system, data security and cybersecurity assessments, while using controls & system implementations to mitigate risk.
- Infrastructure: Architecting and realizing corporate infrastructure to maximize communication efficiencies, secure critical assets, minimize vulnerability areas and lower risk profiles.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Due diligence pre/post-merger and acquisition integration, defining tactical direction, business operations insight and material cost savings across the global corporate landscape.
- Corporate Leadership: Outstanding communicator who presents critical, technical information to all levels, including organizational town halls and board presentations.
- ERP and CRM Solutions: Designing and introducing ERP and CRM systems to reengineer processes, procedures and communications for corporate efficiencies and turnarounds.
- Custom Systems: Partnering with business leaders to design, develop, and rollout global systems to transform and elevate corporate agility, visibility and compliance.
Mr. Neugroschl holds a BA degree in Economics from Yeshiva University.
Andrew Silberstein is a results-oriented cybersecurity and IT business professional with over 25 years of experience leading technology companies and advising executives in managing risk, compliance, business processes, and developing corporate strategies. Mr. Silberstein is a senior business professional with a unique blend of business and technology experiences, effective at liaising between business and Cyber/IT as well as communicating with clarity to all levels of an organization.
Mr. Silberstein’s skills and experience include:
- Cyber Risk Management, Security Assessments, Compliance, and Cyber Defense Services
- Performed an IT and cybersecurity audit for a state board of administration responsible for a multi-billion fund. Developed methodologies and executed a wide range of security testing and assessments across IT infrastructure and its organization. Reports summarizing findings and recommendations presented to senior executives and the State Audit committee.
- Developed a Security Plan for a nationwide network of childcare facilities using the NIST-based framework to prepare policies and procedures tailored to meet the organization and its business processes. Trained and mentored business professionals in implementing the new Security Plan.
- Led a security assessment of a hospital network to establish its cybersecurity posture and develop a 3-year strategic roadmap to implement an evolving security apparatus, organizational process and compliance. Worked closely with Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). Risk management techniques and metrics were used to balance security with capital and operational expenditures.
Mr. Silberstein earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Rutgers University, a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the Johns Hopkins University, and an Executive MBA from the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology.
Stanley Stern offers clients the benefit of 25 years of experience in Financial Services, with a focus on Regulatory Compliance.
Stanley’s skills and experience include:
- Chief Compliance Officer for a Broker Dealer and Electronic Communications Network (ECN):
- Managed all regulatory interaction, exams, inquiries, reviews, and audits for BD and ECN (including SEC, FINRA, Exchanges and State Security Commissions)
- Developed AML Program to ensure compliance with all applicable OFAC, FinCEN, BSA and AML regulations
- Subject Matter Expert, providing guidance, support and team management for Regulator ordered AML/KYC remediation and Internal Audit projects at major international banking clients.
- Senior management roles including, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating officer for a Market Data Vendor.
Mr. Stern holds a BBA degree, Magna Cum Laude, and all coursework for an MBA in Marketing Management from Baruch College. Formerly registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7, 62, 63 and 24; Member of Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS); and a Certified Anti–Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)